Thursday, January 19, 2012

Journal Entry 1/18/12

    I ended today with some emotional difficulties.  I think the exhaustion has set in and I need me some shut eye.  Craig helped me recover as he does always if I have a bad moment.  He is my rock and was, Praise God, made for me.  I could write for days on how wonderful he has been this past week, maybe I'll start an "I have the best husband in the world" blog too!  Wonder if someone mistakenly has already started that one?  I bet my blog would beat hers!  No words could ever express how thankful I am Craig is my husband and the father of my child.  He is amazing.  I just realized that many of you are going to be surprised at how mushy I'm getting...I'm telling you that God is working inside me! 
   Riley had more little miracles today.  Dr. Gee did an assessment of him while I was present and his words were "Oh Golly, wow".  After his assessment he decided to take Riley off his paralytic to see if moving around some will assist in pumping the blood through his body.  Our son continues to amaze people and will do so the rest of his long life.
    Craig and I got to change his diaper today which is so much fun.  I know what you're thinking, you won't be saying that later on, but you know what?  I believe I will. Nanny and Papa came to visit and spent some time with their great-grandson today.  It's great to see Riley's effects on those who come to visit.  He is our miracle baby.  God is in control.

Matthew 21:22 "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer".

No comments:

Post a Comment